Time to Fix Your Driveway?
The driveway is the welcome mat for your residential property and a major component of your property values, and when it gets damaged or worn, you need professional driveway repair services from a reputable company like Sikes Asphalt Group, Inc. We’re the pavement repair experts for the whole Sonoma County area, and we can help you keep your residential driveway safe and looking good for years, not to mention save you money.
Driveway Repair vs Pavement Replacement
Professional driveway repair services aren’t cheap, so how can pavement repair save money? It all comes down to spending a little to fix problems like cracks or spending a lot more on a full driveway replacement. Professional driveway repair services also extend the life of your driveway and save you money in the long term.
Driveway Repair Services
Whether you choose concrete or asphalt for your driveway, professional paving contractors have the right repair services.
Repairs for Concrete Driveways
- Crack Repair – When temperatures drop below freezing, concrete can crack and fall apart. Repairing them involves first thoroughly cleaning out the cracks, applying a weed killer, then filling in the crack with fresh concrete, and finally brushing the surface to match the rest.
- Degreasing – One of the major problems with concrete is that oils from vehicles can soak into the surface, and concrete driveway repairs include using chemicals or physical processes to remove those chemicals.
Repairs for Asphalt Driveways
- Crack Sealing – Like concrete, asphalt driveways can develop cracks when water freezes and physically breaks down the pavement. The asphalt crack filling process is similar in that the damage must first be cleaned, but paving contractors use professional grade asphalt fillers that bond with the existing pavement.
- Patching & Overlays – Patching is a more cost-effective way to fix a damaged portion of asphalt pavement instead of replacing the whole thing. Sometimes, an overlay of a thin layer of asphalt will also fix surface cracks and other minor damage.
- Asphalt Sealcoating – This type of asphalt repair is more preventative because it provides a layer of protection against conditions that cause asphalt driveway damage.
Your Trusted Local Driveway Repair Contractors
Has your Santa Rosa, CA area driveway seen better days? Are you dealing with cracks, potholes, edge deterioration, or soil erosion? Sikes Asphalt Group has the driveway repair solutions for your residential property. Our owner and professional contractors are all locals, and we see every local homeowner as a neighbor. If your driveway needs repairs, contact us right away for a consultation with a local paving expert.