Now that the temperatures are heating up and the rainy season is behind us, it’s time to call Sikes Asphalt Group to start planning out your concrete and asphalt paving projects. Keep reading to learn all about what we can offer you this summer.
What Services do we Offer?
We’re not kidding when we say we’re a full-service company. Here are a few of the services we offer our residential and commercial clients:
- Concrete: Nobody beats us when it comes to concrete paving in Santa Rosa, CA. From residential projects like driveways, to commercial jobs with sidewalks or ramps, we can do it all.
- Asphalt: Installing an asphalt driveway or parking lot is one of the best investments you can make. That is, of course, assuming you hire the right team for the job. When you call Sikes Asphalt Group, rest easy knowing we’ll install your driveway or parking lot quickly and easily.
- Sealcoating: A fresh layer of sealcoat will protect your asphalt for years to come. Now that it’s warm out, we can get to work with that project—so call today to get an estimate.
- Striping: Those lines on your asphalt and concrete will fade after a while. When that day comes, hire us to re-stripe them. There’s no striping job too big or too small for us.
- Facility maintenance: Broken concrete or failing asphalt are major problems in your industrial facilities. If anything looks amiss, call us right away to fix it.
- ADA compliance: Having an ADA compliant building is vital for all sorts of legal reasons. We’re your go-to choice for ramp installation and all sorts of other projects that ensure your building is ADA compliant.
- Paving: From laying new pavement to making repairs on an old pavement surface, we do it all. Rest easy knowing the job is in good hands when you give us a call.
- Colorpaving: Colorpaved concrete adds a unique look for any home or business. Consult with us to find out what colors we offer and how we can help you stand out from the crowd.
Why Choose Sikes Asphalt Group?
You have tons of options when it comes to asphalt paving in Santa Rosa, CA. However, we’re your best bet. In addition to being a full-service organization, the points below are a few of the reasons why our customers choose us time and time again.
- Free estimates: Don’t waste your time calling dozens of different companies to get a quote for your project. Instead, call us first. We provide free and accurate quotes for all of our customers.
- Low prices: You want the job done right, but you don’t want to pay an arm and a leg for it. That’s not an issue when you work with us. We have the lowest prices in town, guaranteed.
- Best equipment: Yes, we do employ professionals who are the best in the business. However, we also use top-of-the-line equipment on all of our projects. Rest easy knowing each job will look great upon completion.
Whether you need sealcoating service, concrete paving in Santa Rosa, CA, or anything in between, be sure to choose Sikes Asphalt Group! Pick up the phone and give us a call today to get started.
Categorised in: Paving Contractor
This post was written by writer