For most visitors, your parking lot is the first thing that they’ll see before entering your place of business. If your parking lot is cracked, filled with potholes or otherwise damaged, it could deter potential customers and clients from interacting with your storefront. Knowing how often to maintain your business’ parking lot can help you prevent serious damage from occurring and allow your customers to feel comfortable bringing their vehicles to park on your lot.
Seal coating in Santa Rosa, CA, coupled with other preventative measures, is usually the most effective way to maintain your business’ asphalt surfaces and help them maintain their polished, professional look. It’s important to consult with a professional paving company in your area to learn about the best way to maintain your driveway and parking lot. If you currently have an asphalt parking surface, you may want to consider investing in maintenance, or you may want to talk to a professional about the benefits of commercial concrete in Santa Rosa, CA.
Here are just some of the things that you should keep in mind when determining the best maintenance schedule for your commercial parking lot:
- Seal coat often: A healthy asphalt surface should look shiny, glossy and smooth. If your asphalt looks dull, gray or gravelly, you should consider investing in another seal coating in Santa Rosa, CA. Depending on conditions, you may need to recoat your asphalt every three to six months.
- Fill cracks: Every time that you notice a crack appear in your driveway or parking lot, call for assistance from a company specializing in asphalt or commercial concrete in Santa Rosa, CA. They’ll help you fill the crack before it spreads and becomes a serious problem for your surface.
- Ensure proper drainage: If there are any areas of your parking surface that hold standing water, they could spell trouble for the health of your asphalt or concrete surface. Consult with an expert to learn more about ways that you can improve drainage from your parking surface.
- Eliminate weeds: Weeds can grow up through concrete and asphalt, eventually splitting the surface apart with their roots. You should pluck any weeds that you notice as soon as possible, and spray a weed controller regularly to keep them from springing up.
- Resurface concrete: Over time, concrete parking surfaces will become chipped and cracked. You should plan on resurfacing your concrete with some regularity to keep it looking great. Be sure to talk to an expert in commercial concrete in Santa Rosa, CA to learn more about the resurfacing process.
For more than a decade, Sikes Asphalt Group Inc. has been a premier provider of seal coating in Santa Rosa, CA. We’re proud to provide our clients with a wide range of high-quality services suitable for both residential and commercial properties. To learn more about our asphalt maintenance, repair and installation services, or to find out if commercial concrete in Santa Rosa, CA is right for you, reach out to one of our friendly representatives today.
Categorised in: Concrete
This post was written by writer