When flipping through a phone book on browsing online trying to find a company for sealcoating in Santa Rosa, CA, you’ll notice that there are dozens of companies to choose from. On the surface, they all seem fairly similar. Most of them offer the same services, and all of them claim to have fair prices. But would you rather work with an out-of-town company or a local business committed to improving Santa Rosa? Hopefully, you’ll choose the latter! Continue reading to learn the benefits of working with a local sealcoating contractor like Sikes Asphalt Group Inc.:
- Fair prices: We understand that you don’t have tons and tons of money to spend on sealcoating your asphalt driveway or parking lot. That’s why we don’t overcharge our customers for our services. We’ll give you a fair and honest quote for all of our work! You can trust that you won’t be overpaying when you hire Sikes Asphalt Group Inc. to sealcoat your pavement.
- Fast completion: Low rates aren’t all you’re looking for when choosing an asphalt contractor. You want a company that’s in and out without disturbing your home or place of business for too long. That’s exactly what you get when you choose to hire us. We complete each job as quickly as we’re able, so you don’t have to worry about noisy workers on your property for days or weeks on end. While we ensure fast completion, we don’t sacrifice quality just to complete tasks. We give it all while we’re working for you!
- Qualified employees: Sealcoating an asphalt driveway or parking lot isn’t a skill you can just pick up and start doing right away. It takes years of experience to master sealcoating techniques and processes. Luckily for our customers, all of our employees have the necessary experience to do a great job on each job site! We’ve been in business for nearly 15 years. During that time, our pros have tackled hundred of jobs, both big and small. You can trust that whatever task you throw at us, we’ll be able to handle it from start to finish.
Dangers of not hiring local
Failing to hire a locally based concrete contractor can have negative effects on the success of your project and your satisfaction with the results. Some of the things you’ll need to watch out for include:
- Shoddy work: Low prices and a quickly completed job don’t mean anything if you need to have your asphalt sealcoated again because the first guys messed up the job! When you don’t hire local, you run the risk of hiring someone who’s not going to give you their full effort. Rest assured that we’ll put all of our energy into your project so the job won’t just be finished on time—it’ll be done correctly.
- Incomplete jobs: The only thing worse than a contractor who does a shoddy job is a contractor who doesn’t finish the task at all. Hiring an out-of-town contractor can result in them skipping town before the work is complete. When you work with Sikes Asphalt Group Inc., you can trust that we’ll stick around to double check that the job is done right.
Be sure to hire a local company like Sikes Asphalt Group Inc. the next time you need sealcoating in Santa Rosa, CA. We’re committed to providing the best service at the lowest rates in the area!
Categorised in: Sealcoating
This post was written by writer