Concrete and asphalt are two of the most popular choices for driveways—and for good reason, too. They both have a number of benefits over other driveway materials. Since choosing between concrete and asphalt driveways in Santa Rosa, CA is tricky, we’ve put together this helpful post. Keep reading to help decide whether you need an asphalt or concrete driveway:
- Cost: The first thing many homeowners want to know about is the total cost of the project. Even though it’s composed of oil—which means the price can fluctuate—asphalt is generally a cheaper option than concrete. In fact, asphalt driveways cost up to 60 percent less than their concrete counterparts. Call our professionals to get a free quote for installing your asphalt or concrete driveway.
- Installation time: Asphalt driveways take two days to install and can be driven on in the same day. Concrete driveways in Santa Rosa, CA, on the other hand, take up to four days to install, and then homeowners have to wait a week before driving on them.
- Lifespan: Though both materials can last for decades without needing to be replaced, concrete typically has a longer lifespan than asphalt. Just be sure to choose qualified experts to install your driveway to ensure it lasts as long as possible without developing cracks or potholes.
- Staining: Motor oil and other dripping car fluids can cause nasty discoloration on your driveway surface. However, these stains are much less noticeable if you have an asphalt driveway. Be sure to get the surface sealcoated every few years for maximum protection against all stains.
- Curb appeal: Your driveway is one of the first things people will see when passing by your home. If you want to make a good impression and set your home apart from the pack, consider going with a stamped or colored concrete driveway. A unique concrete driveway will help your home stand out and is sure to turn a few heads in the best way.
Hire our team for installation!
Nobody beats Sikes Asphalt Group Inc. when it comes to installing concrete and asphalt driveways in Santa Rosa, CA. Here are a few reasons our customers call us each time they need to repave their driveway:
- Wide range of services: We’re your one-stop shop for all paving needs. From asphalt driveways to concrete sidewalks, we can do it all. On top of installation services, we also offer sealcoating, striping and much more.
- Guaranteed results: We stand behind the quality of all our work. Whether we install a concrete or asphalt driveway, the surface is sure to stand the test of time without crumbling or developing cracks.
- Free estimates: You’ll never overpay when you hire our team of experts. That promise starts on day one when we give you a free, no-strings-attached estimate!
Whether you’re interested in asphalt or concrete driveways in Santa Rosa, CA, be sure to choose Sikes Asphalt Group Inc. to install it! We have decades of experience working with both materials, so you can rest easy knowing your driveway is in good hands.
Categorised in: Driveway Pavers
This post was written by writer