If you would like to learn more about paving in Santa Rosa, CA and the other services Sikes Asphalt Group Inc. can perform on your property, we invite you to come check out the Sonoma County Home & Garden Show at the fairgrounds from March 17-19! You will enjoy finding new ideas for gardens, home improvements and even backyard playground equipment. We exhibit there every year, and it is a good chance to see what we can offer for paving and concrete around your home or property. Here are the services we will feature:
- Patios: A new patio will assure outdoor socializing and fun through spring and summer. We have pictures to show you of past projects, and may have ideas that never occurred to you before. Visit the show and bring pictures of your current layout. If you have been holding off on improving a patio, this may be the spark you need to finish this project.
- Driveways: We resurface and replace driveways of many shapes and sizes. Even your most basic driveway deserves to be free of holes, cracks and uneven terrain. These conditions are worse for circular driveways or longer ones, since they may accommodate more traffic or flaws may remain unnoticed for years. A new driveway is more pleasant for driving and makes your house look better. We can offer an estimate at the show.
- Walkways: A large yard with gardens practically demands a walkway. It makes it easier to access your garden for work and enjoyment. Guests appreciate it because they can get a closer look at your flowers without worrying about dew or mud. A walkway also offers an Old World look to your yard that makes it unique. If you always dreamed of a more accessible yard, this is your chance to talk it over with us. You may even decide to install a patio in a central location in your yard so you can drink wine or socialize with friends surrounded by your landscaping.
- Garage pads: Your garage takes a lot of abuse. Not only is it a high-traffic area, especially if you perform work in your garage, but the garage pad can also become deteriorated from leaking car fluids, corrosive chemicals and even dropping heavy tools. It requires surfacing much like your driveway. If you would like to assure your garage pad continues to handle everything you throw at it, visit us at the show so we can tell you all about the improvements we offer.
- Foundations: Paving is not just for features surrounding your home. Since we specialize in concrete, we also pour foundations. From building a small storage shed or shop to that dream home, we assure new structures start out strong. If you seek someone to start the foundation work on these projects, come see us!
- Retaining walls: Sloped yards and those with interesting terrain often suffer erosion. One bad rainstorm can destroy the landscaping you enjoy. For these yards, we build retaining walls that offer function and beauty so your yard remains intact without detracting from its appearance.
Start your spring with home improvements, including paving in Santa Rosa, CA! Come see Sikes Asphalt Group Inc. at the Sonoma County Home & Garden Show so we can answer your questions and offer an estimate.
Categorised in: Paving Contractor
This post was written by writer